Author Topic: Intelicharts stops working on CLR20r3 event  (Read 4318 times)

Viator

Intelicharts stops working on CLR20r3 event
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:42:38 am »
Mine has been installed on Windows 8.1
Firts time I set up a version downloaded from softonic and it worked fine. I got a new version prompt and I installed it.
From there on it crashes on CLR20r3 event that is related to to a call to mscorlib which cannot be handled by Windoes (as described in the attachment).
From what I could look at in an hour's use of InteliCharts I like it but  have been unable to solve this issue.
żAny suggestions?
Thanks

intelicharts

• Administrator
Re: Intelicharts stops working on CLR20r3 event
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:27:19 pm »
Based on the log report it seems that the program does not get initialized properly after you updated to a new version. The event log you posted narrows the error down to a class and a method within mscorlib.dll where the exception was raised, but the exact reason is still hard to determine without the next 2 lines of the event log. Problem Signatures 08 and 09 describe the exception type and its location within the faulty method, and these lines were just cut off in your screenshot.

We have just released another update that contains some performance related enhancements as well as a fix for layouts improperly loading for intraday intervals. Next time you run inteliCharts, the application should update itself to the new version. Hopefully the issue will get resolved with the installation of the update. If not try to uninstall inteliCharts and download a clean copy from our download page. If you still experiencing problems please post the event log with all 9 error messages as well as at what point after start-up does the application crash on your computer.

Viator

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 11:10:00 am »
I downloaded the last version of the installer, removed the last installation and installed the clean copy.
The error is still showing when loading data; the events are the following two:

This is reported as Source: application error

Faulting application name: InteliCharts.exe, version: 2.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x5359d4ed
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.16656, time stamp: 0x5318237f
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x00000000000043c8
Faulting process id: 0xeec
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf617028834c06
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Viator Ortiz\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y5T753P2.4OA\NLEOKX22.PEW\inte...app_bafa7cafe868f33a_0002.0001_db282ca65c386623\InteliCharts.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 6c807260-cd63-11e3-beac-0002765a3507
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

And this as Source: .Net Runtime

Application: InteliCharts.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Stack:
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32)
   at ___codefort.Y.
(System.String, System.DateTime[])
   at ___codefort.Y.(System.String, System.DateTime[])
   at ___codefort.Y.()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Thanks for your help

intelicharts

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 03:13:37 pm »
Thanks to the stack trace information you posted, we were able to quickly identify the source of the exception and correct it. The application's files have been since updated and are available for download.
The update will be performed automatically once you restart inteliCharts.

Thank you again for the detailed error report.