Author Topic: Market Data Feeds  (Read 10353 times)

sam1

Market Data Feeds
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:30:20 am »
Where can I find a market data feed, like a BATS data feed or one that covers futures and FOREX markets? I am not having any luck finding anything good, so I would appreciate any information about any companies you or someone you know have experience with

intelicharts

• Administrator
Re: Market Data Feeds
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:34:14 pm »
With inteliCharts most of the data is actually live. You can see if there's any data feed delay by checking the last trade time displayed in the snapshot price view window.

nizamsh

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:38:07 am »
Hi,

I would need someone help in resolving the following two things.

1. I recently installed the software on my machine.  I am monitoring stocks from Indian stock market (NSE, BSE).  I have observed a 15 mins delay in intraday data. 
2.  Also, the historical intraday data is not available for some of the stocks from NSE and BSE which I accessed.

Can some one let me know whether this is expected?

Thanks in advance.

sterpro

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 12:35:22 pm »
Not all data is available from every international exchange. Most of the US market data is provided live, whereas some other exchanges experience 10 to 30 minute data access delays (15 minutes in most cases). Data availability is dependent on exchange data providers, and some of them simply do not offer free live data streams.

Mcgowan

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 04:07:00 am »
Not all data is available from every international exchange. Most of the US market data is provided live, whereas some other exchanges experience 10 to 30 minute data access delays (15 minutes in most cases). Data availability is dependent on exchange data providers, and some of them simply do not offer free live data streams.

Is there any way to get these other markets without the delay?